GODI bathroom products are warranted to be free of defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship for two years. If such a defect appears during the term of this warranty, Manufacturer will, at its own election, repair, replace the defective materials or the defective product, or make appropriate adjustment where Manufacturer’s inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage. The customer shall be responsible for all costs incurred in the removal, reinstallation and shipment of the new product or replacement parts. To obtain warranty service contact either your Dealer, or Manufacturer’s Distributor or Manufacturer’s Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers are required to provide sufficient evidence; claims must be accompanied by a detailed description of the issue and sufficient photographic evidence that we may evaluate properly. After-service department will conduct investigation and offer the solution accordingly. In order to prolong the lifetime of your GODI product(s) Manufacturer’s recommended installation and maintenance procedures must be strictly followed.
This limited warranty is extended to all and only end users of GODI bathroom products and is subject to the further conditions and exclusions set forth below.
CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS:
• This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and to the original installation of the product. This warranty is void if the product has been moved from its initial place of installation.
• Warranted item must have been purchased from an authorized GODI dealer only. A copy of the original purchase receipt is required for validation.
• Warranty does not protect against malfunction or other failure caused by abuse, neglect or misuse including, but not limited to, repair by persons not authorized by manufacturer, improper handling or maintenance, improper installation, modifications of any kind including painting or use for purposes other than intended or in locations subject to conditions not intended for the product(s). Normal wear and tear is not considered defect and not covered under warranty, including minor scratches or chipped counters.
• GODI bathroom furniture is made of naturally variable raw materials. Differences in grain character and color among wood and plant species, stones and minerals are naturally occurring variations and are not within the control of the manufacturer nor considered defects under this warranty.
• This warranty does not apply to local building or plumbing code compliance. It is the consumer’s responsibility to determine local code compliance prior to purchase and installation.
THE CUSTOMER EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER SHALL BE AS SPECIFIED ABOVE. MANUFACTURER OR ITS DEALERS SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, HOWEVER OCCASIONED, WHETHER BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH MAY VARY, SO THIS LIMITATION MY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND NO PERSON (INCLUDING ANY EMPLOYEE, AGENT, DEALER OR REPRESENTATIVE) IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY CONCERNING THIS PRODUCT ON BEHALF OF THE MANUFACTURER.